CH2o Gas Detector
HSTDX50 series portable intelligent gas detector, adopts the most advanced large scale integrated circuit technology, the international standard of intelligent technology level design technology and proprietary digital simulation mixed communication technology and design completely intelligent gas detection instrument. HSTDX50 series gas detection instrument advanced technology, excellent performance, high stability, can detect the gas variety, with recovery factory default Settings and since diagnosis function, use and maintenance convenience, greatly satisfy the industrial site safety monitoring of equipment with high reliability requirements, widely used in petroleum, chemical, environmental protection, metallurgy, refining, gas transmission and distribution, biological medicine, agriculture, etc
2. Technical characteristics
* High precision, high resolution.
* Broad range, the most massive ranges from 0 to 50000ppm or 0~100% Vol.
* Plug and play international standard intelligent sensor, on-site maintenance is very convenient.
* Unique LCD with backlighting design technology, field observation, the maintenance of equipment beset by changing light no longer Entire range range of digital temperature compensation.
* Through three buttons can realize view, setting, calibration, and other functions.
* This Ann circuit design, shell rainproof, corrosion resistance and wear resistance.
* Large capacity rechargeable lithium battery and charging protection circuit.
* A key to restore function, let you when operating worry-free.
3. Technical parameters
Shell material: ABS
Envelop dimensions: 125× 52× 30mm(L× W× H)
Explosion-proof level: Exia II CT6
Protective level: IP65
The weight: 200g
Accuracy: ± 3%F. S.
Detecting way: Ciffusion Type or Pump suction method
Concentration unit: Ppm, %VOL, %LEL, mg/m3
Acousto-optic alarm means: , vibration
Working temperature: - 40 ~ 70º C
Work humidity: 0 ~ 95% RH not gel
Working voltage: 3.6 VDC
Alarm current: 120mA
The working current: KuoSanShi 10mA, pump suction method 60mA
Battery capacity: 1800mA, take charge protection circuit
Charger specification: 4.2 VDC, 1A
HSTDX207 FORMALDEHYDE (CH2O) DETECTOR
A. Humidity: 30-90%RH
B. Formaldehyde: 0-4.00 PPM or 0-5.00mg/m3
A. Humidity: 1%RH
B. Formaldehyde: 0.01PPM, 0.01mg/m3
3. Response time: 30s at 20° C
4. Sampling Method: Diffusion type
5. Display: Four digits LCD
1. Turn on the meter, around 30 seconds for warm-up.
2. After waiting 30 seconds, the screen displays "----" for humidity collection.
3. After around 5 seconds, the ambient temperature test is completed, the measurement result shows 76% RH.
4. When testing formaldehyde, put the meter outside room, click "CH2O" button, then wait 30 seconds collection, the screen displays "----".
5. After 30 seconds collection, the meter setting the base point 0, the screen displays "0.00"
6. Put the meters to the environment for testing (inside cars, outdoors), press "SCAN" button to test, wait 30 seconds, the screen displays "----".
7. Wait after 30 seconds, the test is completed, now the screen displays showing the formaldehyde content (the proportion of formaldehyde in the air is very small, longer time need for collecting.
If changes another environment, Next time, just click the "SCAN" button, the instrument will display the measured concentration of formaldehyde in the new environment.
Note: If the procedure returns to the step of humidity measurement or shut down, you still need to set the base point 0 before testing, and then measured.