Ultrasonic Flaw Detector
The full screen function enables the echo wave displaying area to cover the entire screen so that the operator will have the maximal view.
The solid waveform: Add the waveform visual contrast and omission will hardly happen during the fast testing.
The bulk memory can store up to 1000 data sets, including waveforms, curves, and parameters(including the traditional 1000 channels)
Through echo wave-echo wave thickness measurement: The zero calibration can be avoided, and the net thickness of the base material can be directly measured through the coating.
Wave Crest Memory: The real-time envelope can display the highest wave of the flaw and record the maximum value of the flaw to help the exact positioning and fast testing of the flaw as well as the qualitative analysis by the envelope waveform.
Real-time Clock: Automatically record the date and time of the stored waveform.
Display Freeze: Catching the waveform and the sound path data at any moment and removing the hatch after freezing to measure the echo wave parameters.
Flaw Positioning: Real time displaying sound path S, horizontal height X, depthY, and wave height H.
Digital Inhibition: 0-80%, increasing by 1%, not affecting the linearity and gain.
Data Communication: Communicating with the computer through the RS232 interface to transfer the waveform and data so as to manage the results of the flaw on the computer, generate the flaw testing reports and print them out.
SRFD2500 Ultrasonic Flaw Detector
1. Automated calibration of transducer Zero Offset and/or Velocity;
2. Automated gain, Peak Hold and Peak Memory;
3. Automated display precise flaw location(Depth d, level p, distance s, amplitude, sz dB, );
4. Automated switch three staff gauge(Depth d, level p, distance s;
100 independence setup, any criterion can be input freely, we can work in the scene without test block;
5. Big memory of 300 A graph.
6. Gate and DAC alarm; Acoustic-Optical alarm;
7. RS232/USB port, communication with pc is easy;
8. The embeded software can be online updated;
9. Li battery, continue working time up to 10 hours;
10. Display freeze;
11. Automated echo degree;
12. Angles and K-value;
13. Lock and unlock function of system parameters;
14. Electronic clock calendar;
15. Two gates setting and alarm indication;
16. High-speed capture and very low noise;
17. DAC, AVG; Solid metal housing;
18. Automated calculate the size of the flaw with w ide bottom type in AVG function.
19. AWS D1.1;
20.6dB DAC functions;
21. Provides high contrast viewing of the waveform from bright, direct sunlight to completae darkness and easy to read from all angles;
22. Powerful pc software and reports can be export to excel;
Measuring Range and Measuring Error
Range of scanning: 0 mm ~6000 mm
Resolution for scanning: 0.1mm (2.5mm ~100mm) 1mm (100 mm ~6000mm)
Range of gain: 0dB ~110 dB
D-Delay: -20µ S~+3400µ S
P-Delay: 0µ S~99.99µ S
Sound speed: 1000 m/s~15000m/s
Temperature: -10° C~50° C
Free of strong magnetic field and corrosion.
Li battery 7.4V 4800mAh
SRFD2650 Ultrasonic Flaw Detector
Automated calibration, Automated gain
DAC, AVG, TCG, B scan, AWS
High-speed capture and very low noise
Solid metal housing
High contrast viewing of the waveform from bright
Powerful pc software and reports can be export to excel
Other assistant function
Automated echo degree;
Angles and K-value;
Lock and unlock function of system parameters;
Electronic clock calendar;
Two gates setting and alarm indication;
Gate and DAC alarm;
SRFD2500 Standard Configuration
Table 1.1 List of standard configurations
SRFD 2500Technical Parameters
Table 1.2 List of options