TDS meter, Conductivity meter
- Recommended Products
- 14 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
1. Ideal for commercial use. Includes a carrying case with belt clip.
2. Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
3. Hold Function: Saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
4. Auto-off function: The meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
5. Measurement Range: 0-9990 µ S. From 0-999 µ S, the resolution is in increments of 1 µ S. From 1000 to 9990 µ S, the resolution is in increments of 10 µ S, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.
6. Built-in digital thermometer
7. Display: Large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
8. Factory Calibrated: Our meters are calibrated with a 700 µ S NaCl solution. 9. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
10. Click here for a photo of the meter with its case.
TDS Range: 0 - 9990 µ S (µ S/cm)
Temp. Range: 0 - 80 degrees Celsius
Resolution: 1 µ S; 10 µ S, 0.1 degree Celsius
Accuracy: +/- 2%
ATC: Built-in sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation of 1 to 50° C (33 to 122° F)
Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (357A)
Battery life: 1000 hours of usage
Dimensions: 15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3cm (6.1 x 1.25 x 1 inches)
Weight with case: 76.5g (2.7 oz)
Weight without case: 56.7g (2 oz)