Waterproof Orp Meter (ORP-200)
1. Measures Oxidation Reduction Potential (Redox) and Temperature
2. Auto-ranging calibration with digital fine tuning
3. Includes storage solution in a sponge embedded in a clear cap
4. Waterproof housing (IP-67 rating)
5. Simultaneous temperature display
6. Digital Calibration (push button)
7. Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator.
8. Display: Large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
9. Replaceable Sensor (model SP-O2)
10. Factory Calibrated: The ORP-200 meter is factory calibrated to +92 mV The meter can be easily recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons, rather than a screwdriver.
11. Includes a cap, batteries, and lanyard
ORP Range: -999 to +1000 mV
Temperature Range: 0-80° C; 32-176° F
Resolution: 1 mV; Temperature resolution is 0.1° C/° F
Accuracy: 0.5% (+/-2mV)
Calibration: Digital calibration by push button.
Electrode: Replaceable glass sensor and reference tube electrodes
Housing: IP-67 Waterproof (submersible; Floats)
Power source: 3 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
Dimensions: 18.5 x 3.4 x 3.4 cm (7.3 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches)
Weight: 96.4 g (3.4 oz)