Tes-92 electrosmog meter
- 50 MHz to 3.5 GHz frequency range.
- for isotropic measurements of electromagnetic fields.
- non-directional (isotropic ) measurement with three-channel measurement probe.
- high dynamic range due to three-channel digital results processing.
- configurable alarm threshold and memory function.
- easy to use
- high frequency (RF) electromagnetic wave field strength measurement.
- mobile phone base station antenna ratenna radiation power density measurement.
- wireless communication applications (cw, tdma, GSM, dect).
- wireless LAN (wi-fi) detection, installation.
- spy camera, wireless bug finder.
- cellular/cordless phone radiation safety level.
- microwave oven leakage detection.
- personal living environment emf safety.
- RF power measurement for fransmitters.
|Measurement method ||Digital , triaxial measurement |
|Directional characteristic ||Isotropic, triaxial |
|Measurement range selection ||One continuous range |
|Display resolution ||0.1mV/m, 0.1 μA/m, 0.01 μW/m2 |
|Setting time ||Typically 1s ( 0 to 90% of meas. value) |
|Display refresh rate ||Typically 400mS |
|Display type ||LCD 4 digit |
|Audible alarm ||Buzzer |
|Measurement units ||mV/m , V/m , μA/m , mA/m , μW/m2 , mW/m2 |
|Measurement display value ||Instantaneous measured value, maximum value or average value since power-on. |
|Measurement average time (in per-set steps) ||4s to 15 minutes |
|Measurement alarm function ||Adjustable threshold with ON/OFF |
|Measurement calibration factor CAL ||Adjustable |
|Manual data memory and read storage ||99 sets ( only recall by meter ) |
|Battery ||9V |
|Battery life ||>15 hours |
|Accessory ||9V battery, carrying case & manual |
|Sensor type ||Electric field (E) |
|Frequency range ||50MHz to 3.5 GHz |
|Directional characteristic ||Isotropic, 3-dimensional |
|Measurement range (CW signal>50MHz) ||38mV/m to 11V/m |
|Absolute error(@1V/m and 50MHz) ||±1.0dB |
|Frequency response (taking into account typ. CAL factor) ||±1.0dB (50MHz to 1.9 GHz) , ±2.4dB(1.9GHz to 35GHz) |
|Isotropy deviation ||Type. ±1.0dB f>50 MHz |
|Overload limit ||4.2W/m2 (40 V/m) |
|Temperature response(0 to 50 ºC) ||±1.5dB |
|Note ||Unless otherwise stated, all specifications hold under the following assumptions: |
Sinusoidal signals; device in far-field of a source; probe head pointing toward source; ambient temperature +23 ºC±3 ºC; relative air humidity 25% to 75%.