Nuclear Radiation Detector (NR3000B)
Main Technical Properties:
1. Low-energy response can be enhanced after energy compensation of G-M counting tube.
2. This instrument has a high sensibility and so will have response to environment background.
3. Applicable radiation occasions: χ Ray and γ Ray.
4. Measuring range: Dosage rate of 0.01usv/h - 5msv/h; Accumulated dosage (5 digit liquid crystal display) of 000.01usv - 999.99msv.
5. Energy response: <± 30%(50KeV1.3MeV).
6. Relative basic error: <± 10%(137CS source: 622KeV; γ Radiation: 1 msv/h).
7. Response Time of Warning: ≤ 3s
8. Warning function: Warning of dosage rate threshold value --- 0.5, 1.0, 2.5, 10, 30, 50 usv/h.
9. This instrument has memory function of accumulated dosage, which can still permanently save the data in memory after power outage and perform 1, 000, 000 times of memory and erasion.
10. Indication of Cell undervoltage: Cell voltage icon is displayed in the top right corner of LCD. If electric quantity identifying is full of three grids, cell electric quantity is about 2.8 - 3.2V. If electric quantity identifying accounts for two grids, cell electric quantity is about 2.5 - 2.8V. If electric quantity identifying accounts for one grid, cell electric quantity is about 2.1 - 2.5V. If electric quantity identifying doesn't account for grid, cell electric quantity is about 2.1V below, which means the cell is under voltage.
11. Working environment requirement: Temperature of -10~+50° C; Moisture of 90% (without condensation).